
Its been two years i am staying away from my parents and I think i've learnt to live, adjust and survive. Atleasst now, when i am earning. But still i dont understand often people around me accuse me of being childish or kiddish at times. From my office collegues to college friends and even my relatives everyone says same old words...GROW UP ITISHA, what the hell. I am sick of these words. And even after this i am noi ready to change ( the truth is i've made all possible efforts to grow up but each tme i've failed )
May be i don't want to grow up. yes i dont want to loose my innocence, i really dont understand why one has to be so serious at office? why can't we've some fun along with work? why one has to pretend of being what one is not? I wish i could dance at times when i am overwhelmed with joy, or i could sing just to beat the stress ai work place. I read somewhere "let the child in you live and enjoy" i don't know if it really means to many here or not..
Well everyone teaches me to be PROFFESIONAL...thats what u should be to grow up But WILL Anyone tell me how to be a proffesional? How to GROW UP? Why do we really need to grow up ( esp. mentally) i mean how is it related to my work? ican work seriously at the same time crack jokes, how does it matters at all? if at all anyone can suggest some tips on HOW TO GROW UP?
May be i don't want to grow up. yes i dont want to loose my innocence, i really dont understand why one has to be so serious at office? why can't we've some fun along with work? why one has to pretend of being what one is not? I wish i could dance at times when i am overwhelmed with joy, or i could sing just to beat the stress ai work place. I read somewhere "let the child in you live and enjoy" i don't know if it really means to many here or not..
Well everyone teaches me to be PROFFESIONAL...thats what u should be to grow up But WILL Anyone tell me how to be a proffesional? How to GROW UP? Why do we really need to grow up ( esp. mentally) i mean how is it related to my work? ican work seriously at the same time crack jokes, how does it matters at all? if at all anyone can suggest some tips on HOW TO GROW UP?
3 comments:
kisi ke kehne par apne aapko badalne ke baare maen mat sochen lekin agar jindghi badlav chahte hai to jaroor badlo kyonki badna aage badhne ki nishani hai
likhte raho badalte raho shubhkamnayen
hey sweety.........
itisha u know what.. the one thing which i like in u is ur innocence...n changing it just bcoz the world wnts is farcical ok...dear, people who really love u...luv u becoz u r u itisha..you have ur own identity n importance..u shud be thankful to god that u r not like those ungraceful people who themselves remain sad n make others too.....they r trying to change u u do one thing..u change themselves simple ..what say????
luv u sweety n always be urself okkk
n thanks for ur comments
First i want to clearify that im not writing on ur post coz u left a comment on my blog..U r very sweet and lovable. After reading ur post I'm really feeling very sad. I was the 1 who started saying 'Grow up Itisha'. I like ur innocence and everything u talk about. Bt i cant stop myself telling u that there are very few who care for ur emotions.U knw that u r itisha, ur friends know that u r itisha and u r like this only..And we like u..Bt we r nt the world. I'm getting emotional, so try to understand my feelings..
plz don't feel these things negatively. Make a positive surface for urself. U will do wonders. I think that u r my good friend, though we dont talk much. Bt important is to read faces. Sorry if i ever hurt ur emotions.
I cant help it...Hope u understand this.
Post a Comment