Wednesday, July 31, 2019

First day at MBA

I never thought I would ever again switch to blogging because with work pressure and busy family life I had almost made up mind to quit blogging. But here I am. I wasn't able to stop myself from sharing my first day experience at the MBA college.
After seven years of gap I was again back on the campus to learn and unlearn. All other students were younger to me, less experienced and also less educated than me. Baring a few, almost all of them were feshers, who simply wanted to do MBA for the sake of placement.
Initially, I had also joined MBA with a perspective of getting a well paid job, but the curriculum here changed my mindset.
MBA is not about mugging up your textbooks and scoring good grades in exams, it is how aptly you manage yourself, your life, your office and your surroundings.
Doing an MBA will change your outlook towards your colleagues (whom you see as your competition), you will learn teamwork and how important it is to work smart, not hard. MBA is an opportunity to learn how to be a good manager and a good leader.
Every person who wish to become a leader or good manager in life must do an MBA from a premium institute like mine.
After all, "You don't need to have the best men in your team to succeed, you just need to have right people around you" as said by Jack Maa.

No comments: